Friday, August 28, 2009

SJCCC eNews: Fr. Jiang's greeting from Boston

姜友國神父近日來訪, 受到大家親切熱情接待, 非常感謝 . 他已經回到Boston, 致函問候

Joseph Ku

-----

Dear SJCCC community:

Greetings.

I arrived safely this evening. It has been a great pleasure to meet you and your very dynamic community. I am indeed inspired and edified by your generous commitment and service to the church and to one another.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my profound gratitude to you and your community's hospitality, kindness and generosity you extended to me during my visit in Bay Area, I appreciate very much. Thank you all very much for your support and prayers in so many ways which has further deepen and strengthen my vocation in the Lord and in the Society of Jesus.

May the Lord continue to bless you and your loved ones with much abundant grace of peace, joy, love and good health. You are all assured of my prayers.

願天主賜予您們豐厚的恩寵,平安健康快樂,事業順利,主愛常臨在。

Gratefully yours
Little Jiang, S. J

No comments: