Saturday, June 16, 2007

Re: Handing out Spiritual Bookmarks at Asian American Expo in San Mateo this weekend/KerChing

Just got back from the Expo. Here is my brief report.

1. Teresa Niou went with me but we had to come back for more cloth. The temperature was about 10 degree lower than Palo Alto.

2. 500 were handed out during peak time in the afternoon and it is actually very easy to pass out the St Francis Prayer.

3. There are some very encouraging comments such as "this is very good" and "I have heard of Saint Francis" and so on.

4. When leaving I drove around the parking lot and picked up about 15 that were threw away. I am very pleased to reclaim those.

5. St Francis prayer is a great choice. The barrier is just lower. Passing them out, I just said "Could I give you a Peace Prayer bookmark?".

Thanks be to God. It went extremely well. Thank you so much for your prayer.

P.S. I am ready for a good dinner now. :)

No comments: