Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SJCCC Choir Conductor and Leader

Dear Maria and Geoff,

On my behalf and that of our Chaplain Fr. Olivera, Chair Board, and all Council members of SJCCC, please allow me to convey my congratulation to Maria Shao and Geoff Teng for their resumption of the role of Music Director and Choir Leader respectively within our community. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Vivian Chu for her leadership and contribution with which she has blessed the Choir Group while Maria was away.

May joy and peace be with you all always.

In Christ,
Kam Chow
SJCCC Board



From:Vivian Chu 
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 6:14 PM
Subject: SJCCC Choir Conductor and Leader

Dear Council chair and members,

It is my privilege and pleasure to introduce the returning Conductor/Music Director, Maria Shao, and Choir  Leader, Geoff Teng.  They will take over my position as 9/1/2010, to serve the people and church of SJCCC for the next term.  Please welcome and introduce them to all council members.  Please add them both onto your council meeting distribution list.  Thank you.

Vivian Chu

No comments: